Tag time it is. Was tagged by Mo to take this up. So here it goes. This tag is the best way to know a blogger.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, have you heard anyone with my kinda name?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
On Sunday, while watching Ballika Vadhu. Yup, I cry even when I watch emotional movies.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I like it but my mom says it is illegible… huh…
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I try and keep lunch veg, but if it has to be non veg then its chicken all the way
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No I don’t have any yet. But I have a husband who is no less naughty than a kid
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely, I would be in love with me
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Nah, I am quite direct most of the time. Some people take me for a Snob
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yup, and why this question, I don’t get it!!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I don’t think so, but again I am quite instinctive so I can’t say.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Never, I don’t do any work unless necessary
12. IF YOU WERE TO PICK YOU OWN FIRST NAME, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I love my name, so I would pick the same name
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Death by Chocolate – Corner house. Fellow Bangaloreans will know what I mean
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Mostly its clothes, now do I sound too superficial?? Ok then I’ll go with the more modest “smile”
15. RED OR PINK?
Red – all the way
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF
I wish I had it in me to shed off all these extra kilos that I have put on in the last couple of years. I wish I was disciplined.
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My sister who is in Bombay and my parents who are in Ranchi
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Why wouldn’t they, none of the questions till now have made me uncomfortable
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
White Capris, Orange Osho Slippers
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Genda Phool, What else??
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Hugo by Hugo Boss on Aman (mind it, Aman is important)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My very good friend Nidhi
25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU
Blog Blog zindabad, it is really sweet of her to send this tag, she knew I was down and out and thought this would cheer me up.. Yo girl, you rock!!!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
Right now it’s Mahogany Brown, but then again it keeps changing
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOODS?
That’s a very unfair question to a foodie like me. The list will be huge Rajma Chawal, Chicken Biryani, Ice Creams, Sizzlers ergh I can go on and on for ever..
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings all the way
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Dev D and loved it
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER
Spring :) can’t handle extreme weather, call it the Bangalore effect, we are the pampered lot.
35. HUGS OR KISSES
Both and more ;)
36. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP
That’s a fancy term, in office I have this old abandoned Mug. At home nothing. We keep our pens and pencils in the pockets of the fridge cover
38. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)?
Right now it’s Rehman.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Maximum City, Suketu Mehta
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t use a mouse. I am comfortable with my laptops touch pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Whatever, as long as it is melodious
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Me is a complete special package
46. WHERE WERE U BORN?
Kanpur, my mom’s home town
47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY?
I love wearing earrings. Big, small, chunky, trendy, contemporary, all kinds..
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
He was my senior in Symbi where I went for my MBA.
49. FAVORITE SONG?
Right now its Genda Phool.
I don’t know, not too much into musicals and all.
The rule says I need to tag fellow bloggers, so here are few people I would love to know more about
Mumbai Diva – she was missing from the scene for a while and has just reappeared. Please take this up, remember the tag of 18 and how there were so man similarities. I am eager to know if there are more
Nids – my childhood friend and a very new blogger. Nids take this up, it will be fun to know how well I know you
Anu – my very good friend and a very silent blogger. Anu, take this up. I know most of the answers but still