Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nothing like some retail therapy – Post 4


Ain’t it? And yesterday was super. After all summer is here and a girl needs to shop with the change in weather! Yeah, so what it the weather hardly changes in Singapore and so what it is as hot and humid as ever.

The wardrobe needs a bit of revamping every now and then, and this time it was Zara that made me very happy. Their latest summer line is something that needs a dekho. If you happen to be in Singapore do peep in.

And among other things, I did find the black handbag which I had been looking for a while now. Picked one from Guess and I say its a steal.
There you go, a rather badly clicked picture, thanks to BB! But you do get the idea :)


For me shopping does work as a stress buster, and it doesn’t matter for whom I am buying stuff. Just the act of buying makes me feel better. Yeah I am crazy like that. What about you? Do you love to shop?

12 comments:

Prathima said...

Shopping (with girls/alone) is so much fun. But, shopping with husband stresses me out. I cant make a decision in an hour or so, I need a full day to shop :)

Deepti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepti said...

he he..same here...its a stress buster whether buying for my ownself or for anyone else....:)..Retail therepy is indeed magical...:)

rashmi said...

IS there any girl on this planet who doesnt love to shop :-)
and I m going for shopping tomm as there is sales on all female stuff tomm coz of mother's day :-)

Life Begins said...

O lovely bag!
And yessss we all looove shopping :)
Its an all-in-one buster from stress to pocket ;)

Swaram said...

Oh I so want that bag :P
Works for me too :)

Monika said...

I absolutely love shopping even grocery shopping never fails to pep me up ;-)

and that bag looks lovely

Iya said...

@ Prathima - really? i love shopping with Aman too.. sometimes! when he is in a good mmod :)

@ Deepti - yea! it is :)

@ Rashmi - arre wah, sale for mothers day! sounds super..
And yes i do know "GIRLS" who dont like shopping, i swear i do!

Iya said...

@ Life Begins - haha, true, busted pocket is the side effect of busted stress!!

@ Swaram - Thank u, thank u! its a guess bag.. mile jayega hybd mein!

@ Monika - even grocery?? haha, too sweet...
Loved the bag, had been looking for a black one for sometime now.. and glad i found it!

Mystic Margarita said...

Oh! Lovely bag! Nothing like retail therapy, I say!

Prats said...

Only thing which I can buy for females without screwing it up are bags so I have a strong liking for bags as they have saved me from troublesome situations a lot of time.

Iya said...

@ MM - absolutely!!

@ Prats - ah, u are better than a lot of guys i know who absolutely suck at buying gifts for girls! The woman in ur life are lucky :)